Welcome to The Pollinator Victory Garden!
This page is a bonus thank-you for the readers of my new book
The Pollinator Victory Garden: Win the War on Pollinator Decline with Ecological Gardening.
Click here to read more about the book.
Use these bonus resources in conjunction with the book - pollinator tips, plant lists, recommended books, suggested websites and more.
If you don’t have a copy of the book yet, or want to buy a copy for a friend:
Book is available now!
More Pollinator and Ecological Landscaping Tips
Pollinator-Friendly Plant Lists
- Native Pollinator Plants for the Northeast Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for the Southeast and East South-Central Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for the West South-Central Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for the Midwest Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for the Western Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for the Pacific Northwest Region
- Native Pollinator Plants for California
More Pollinator Victory Garden Tips
- Bee City USA - Interview with founder, Phyllis Stiles
- Planting for Specialist Native Bees
- Bee Houses and Bumblekultur - Interview with John Hayden
- Plant Diversity in a Pollinator Victory Garden
- "The Pollinators" Documentary - Interview with filmmaker Peter Nelson
- Why Locally-Sourced/Locally Grown Plants Matter
- Nativars vs. Native Plants - Interview with Dr. Annie White
- A Look at Anise Hyssop and Cultivars with Dr. Annie White
- Insect Loss and What to Do About It
- Pollinators of Native Plants with Heather Holm
- Fall Forage for Pollinators in the PVG
- Powerful Prunus with Dr. Doug Tallamy
- Bees and Native Forage with Heather Holm
- Protecting Bees - Skip the "Secret Sauce"
- Going Pesticide Free for Pollinators at The Farm Between
- Meadows for Pollinators at River Berry Farm
- Reliable Lists of Native Plants
- Interview with Kim Flottum , Author of the Backyard Beekeeper
- A Closer Look at Monarchs and Milkweed
- Interview with Dr. Karen Oberhauser on Monarchs