Boost the ecological health of any landscape – get the skill of a horticultural consultant with ecosystem and native plant knowledge.
Kim Eierman offers consulting services for landscape architects, landscape designers & installers, municipalities, corporations & attorneys in NY, NJ, & CT.
- Site assessment
- Native and invasive plant inventory
- Plant community creation and remediation
- Recommendations of site-appropriate native plants by ecosystem type
- Identification of existing native plant species
- Identification and removal recommendations of invasive species
- Native plant sourcing
Ecological Landscape Analysis
- Ecosystem identification and recommendations
- Habitat assessment and recommendations
- Recommendations for narrow-spectrum projects (i.e. pollinator habitats/gardens, bird habitat/gardens, beneficial insect habitats/gardens, rain gardens, riparian buffers, etc.)
Project Management and Support
- Oversight of landscape installations and renovations
- Assessment of current landscaping practices and recommendations for cultural improvements
- Creation of landscape maintenance plans
- Training of landscaping crews – onsite, classroom and webinars
Expert Courtroom Testimony
An experienced expert witness, Kim Eierman can help you win your case whether you need expert plant identification, ecosystem analysis, assessment of pesticide impact, or landscape valuation for insurance claims. Kim is credentialed as a Certified Horticulturist with the American Society for Horticultural Science.