Get the expertise you need to turn your landscape into a beautiful, healthy ecosystem with Kim Eierman, native plant expert and ecological consultant.
Live in NY, NJ or CT? Contact Kim to:
- Transition a conventional landscape into an ecological oasis.
- Design and implement a native landscape with the best selection of native plants.
- Replace your “green desert” (lawn) with a meadowscape, filled with life.
- Attract and support different types of songbirds with the habitat and food sources they need.
- Create a pollinator buffet to help challenged bees, butterflies, hummingbirds and more.
- Design a “nativelicious” garden with native edible plants.
- Create a “childrens’ nature garden” to connect your kids with nature.
- Design a native shade garden for any condition – wet to dry.
- Boost biodiversity on your site - a key to environmental health.
- Combat the impacts of climate change with rain gardens and other ecological designs.
- Improve water quality, soil quality and wildlife habitat with waterside plantings for ponds, lakes or streams.
- Do a plant inventory of existing native and/or invasive plants.
- Create a plan for invasive plant removal and replacement.
- Assess current landscaping practices.
- Develop an ecological maintenance plan for you or your landscaper.
- Work with your existing landscaper or recommend reliable resources.
- Source the most appropriate regional native plants, properly grown and fairly priced.
Live outside the tri-state region?
Kim is available for long-distance consultations.
“Kim has been amazing to work with and truly an indispensable resource. Her knowledge of native plants is encyclopedic. As a beekeeper and gardener trying to turn my “green desert” property into a pollinator paradise, I couldn't have embarked on this project without Kim's expert guidance. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone trying to make their landscape more eco-friendly.”