Get the expertise you need to turn your landscape into a beautiful, healthy ecosystem with Kim Eierman, native plant expert and ecological consultant.
Live in NY, NJ or CT? Contact Kim to:
- Transition a conventional landscape into an ecological oasis.
- Design and implement a native landscape with the best selection of native plants.
- Replace your “green desert” (lawn) with a meadowscape, filled with life.
- Attract and support different types of songbirds with the habitat and food sources they need.
- Create a "Pollinator Victory Garden" to help challenged bees, butterflies, hummingbirds and more.
- Design a “nativelicious” garden with native edible plants.
- Combat the impacts of climate change with rain gardens and other ecological designs.
- Boost biodiversity on your site - a key to environmental health.
- Design a native shade or sunny garden for any condition – wet to dry.
- Improve water quality, soil quality and wildlife habitat with waterside plantings for ponds, lakes or streams.
- And these services, too:
- Prepare a plant inventory of existing native and/or invasive plants.
- Create a plan for invasive plant removal and replacement.
- Assess current landscaping practices and recommend changes.
- Develop an ecological maintenance plan for you or your landscaper.
- Work with your existing landscaper or recommend reliable resources.
- Source the most appropriate regional native plants, properly grown and fairly priced.
Live outside the tri-state region?
Kim is available for long-distance consultations.
“Thank you for the great work that you have done for me over the last two years. The combination of your knowledge and your ability to understand what it is that I am trying to accomplish has resulted in a remarkably more beautiful property.”